Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Susceptible to bullets, death rays, and alligators

Well, it's time to start yet another day of fixing things that other people have broken.

I don't know how Superman does it. If I have to drive more than five minutes to unjam a printer I get furious. Why can't these people unjam the printer themselves? Can they not read the error message that pops up? Come on, you idiots.

I don't think my attitude would change if I was saving people, either. I'd swoop down from the heavens and punch a bank robber in the face, then fly away muttering, 'stupid citizens can't even deflect bullets with their feeble human ribcages...'

So I'm off fixing stuff, while you continue being susceptible to bullets, death rays, and alligators.

(work.)

...because fixing printers all day makes you immune to bullets, death rays, and alligators.

Looks like this is the second entry in a row in which I'm documenting my slow descent into delusions of grandeur.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home