Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Help me find the cure for Vindieselitis

The other day I was thinking about what I would do if I got a rare disease that nobody's even heard of before. After a few minutes of deep thought, I knew what I would do.

I would find a way to infect a celebrity with my disease.

You may be thinking, 'Why? Why would you do that? That's horrible.' Well, having my disease is horrible, too, and you don't see me freaking out.

Anyway, celebrities could get people to find a cure better than I ever could. I'd probably just get a syringe full of my blood and go to Hollywood. I'd pick out a celebrity everybody knows but doesn't really like and then find a way to get 'em sick.

Sure, the disease won't be named after me, but that's fine, because the celebrity will probably name the disease after himself before he goes on a 'Find the Cure' tour. I don't mind having Keanu Reeves Disease or Vindieselitis as long as it gets cured.

(bed.)

What began as a simple "What if...?" thought exercise led to me daydreaming about infecting celebrities with my hypothetically diseased blood.

Who do you think I should infect with my (fictional) rare disease? I'm leaning toward Carlos Mencia. That guy's an asshole.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise or Lindsay Lohan

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone in Yale.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, first stab Bill O'Reilly with that infected syringe. God I hate that guy. Then, if you've got any left, get the guy from Cold Play and the world's most beloved uber douche - John Cusack.

Yeah.

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all of the above, and add that dude from fall out boy to the list

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home