Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Japanese poetry and diarrhea

Today's away message haiku is:

Everything you do
Is much less enjoyable
With diarrhea.

(shower, grocery, meeting.)

I was going to put "Argue with that. I dare you," but then I started thinking about all the ways diarrhea could make my day better. Then I stopped thinking about that and decided I don't want to get into this debate with anybody.

But seriously, if you think of something, let me know.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kelley said...

Well, if you're out of soup...

9:02 AM  
Blogger Henry said...

Gross.

I was thinking that maybe diarrhea would come in handy if I had to fill buckets to solve a riddle (like that fountain scene in Die Hard 3) and I happened to be out of water.

But seriously, Jeff. Gross.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home