Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hot dog disagreement (I'm moving to Chicago)

I move to Chicago on Wednesday. I'll share contact information once I'm settled.

I hear a lot of, 'So...Chicago, huh? You like those Chicago hot dogs?' Normally when people are making casual conversation with you you need to agree with them or disagree in a funny way, but so far all I've thought of is, 'No, I don't like Chicago hot dogs.' Then both of us will just stand there in hot dog disagreement. We might talk about hot dogs a little more, or one of us will walk away. Either way, I fucked up my end of the Chicago hot dog discussion.

My neighbor Dave took a unique approach to casual conversation when he heard about my move. 'Chicago, huh? That city fucking sucks. I hate it.'

What do I say to that?

'Yes, friendly neighbor, my future home is in a shitty place, and I moved there because I suck. It was nice talking with you, now I'm going to go into the garage and eat a bag of horse turds because I make bad decisions.'

(errands.)

I spent a couple minutes thinking about whether it'd be funnier if I was eating a bag of regular turds or eating a bag of horse turds. I eventually settled on horse turds because I decided that someone going out and actively looking for horse turds to put in a bag and bring home was funnier than someone just collecting turds they had lying around the house.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kory said...

To your friend who said Chicago sucks, you should have said something like, "Well, if they bring back prohibition, it's a great place to start bootlegging hooch. Maybe open a speakeasy or two where jazz cats can come and smoke reefer and drink. But you're right - Lansing is better. I hear they're opening a new Home Depot, and the starting pay is $10 per hour! ...Dick." That would have ruled.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horse shit is probably higher in nutrients than regular good old shit you have lying around the house. I'd feed the horse corn ahead of time just for good measure.

6:30 PM  
Blogger thedexter said...

Chicago is like being a garbage man.

Smells all day.
Is surrounded by trash.
Girls don't like it for what it is.
Didn't go to college.
Has bodies hidden in places no one will ever find them.
Takes it's time watching my little sister when she plays outside with her friends, that pedarest motherfucker.

Perhaps the good will outweigh the bad if what happened to anyone of the rich and famous bastards on this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Chicago happens to you.

Go, get famous Henry and make Miles Davis proud.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

microfiber is developed equivalent, most of them drop little particles. But whatever you http://www.myobdscanner.com/launch-x431-scanner do, usually do not use crumpled newspaper. If moist newsprint will leave black ink on your hands, what do you believe it will do for your windows? I hope this informative article has aided you, and on the minimum has given you some commencing details.
Jesse Green owns and operates a company serving the inhabitants of Kitsap County and also the bordering communities of West Puget Sound.


How you can Crystal clear Clutter
Have you reached a stage now, that the considered clearing your clutter helps make you sick. Are you mentally reluctant of clearing your clutter? You might have taken adequate energy and tried to wash your clutter numerous instances, although the result's same, absolutely nothing seems to move to suit your needs in a good path. You keep fighting by yourself http://www.myobdscanner.com/garage-repair-data/autodata-p-1197 to know what exactly is going improper?The problem might be you are obtaining it difficult to choose regarding how to distinct the clutter.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home