Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Monday, February 06, 2006

Audioblog test.

this is an audio post - click to play
When you leave a message, the Audioblogger service says, "Please leave a message at the tone" then it plays not a ding, but rather a mystical, magical sound. Like an elf fart or something.

This post used to say, "This will be deleted soon enough," but to hell with that. People like to hear stuff, so this stays.

Tip for the ladies:
Close your eyes and focus on the sound of my voice. If my horoscope today was correct, you'll get really horny.

Update: Audioblogger tools have since been cancelled, so this the only time you'll hear an audio post unless I record something myself. Yes, the only audioblog post I have says "I'll do this later."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home