Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Slather my naked body in honey

I'm not very good at getting stuff done ahead of time. I can't start a long paper until the night before it's due. If it's a short paper, I start it a couple hours before it's due. This is a terrible idea.

That's like saying, 'Well, I'm not good at jogging, so I'm going to slather my naked body in honey and wait for a bear to chase me until I get in shape.' Every time I wait until the last minute, that's just another handful of honey being rubbed into my chest as I walk toward the woods to die.

I'm getting up at 5am to finish a presentation and a final draft. If I don't make it, the first 10 people to comment on this away message get a toenail off my dead body.

(Bed.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home