Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Monday, March 20, 2006

Bruce Willis is dead the whole time

Every time I get frustrated, I'm going to ruin a movie for somebody. Granted, today was fine, but if tomorrow sucks, you know what you're going to see?

IN THE SIXTH SENSE, BRUCE WILLIS IS DEAD THE WHOLE TIME.

And I won't stop with movies, either. I can also ruin Harry Potters, the Bible, and movies that haven't even come out yet. Did you know that Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector is going to cater to the stupid person crowd? Or that Little Man will be one of the worst movies of all time? Well, I just ruined it for you.

(Bed.)

I wanted to say that I could spoil real life, too, but little facts like, "Girls only judge you by your car. Your personality never even mattered," are best learned on their own, after it's far too late to trade in your wit for a shiny new Hummer H3.

Also, apparently there's a time in your life when you can swap your personality for a car. I didn't know that, but I guess it's true because I just said it.

Also also, watch the trailer for Little Man. If that doesn't make part of you die (your kidneys, pancreas, etc.), then another part of you found it funny (your stupid brain), and for that, I hate you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lied about that illiteracy thing. And so far, your 3 newest posts got me rollin'.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home