Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Monday, March 20, 2006

Sausage in the mac 'n cheese

Putting the sausage in the macaroni and cheese.

That is not a sex innuendo. Sure, sausage could be the boy parts, but macaroni and cheese is not a vagina.

If Interrobang?! ever goes on tour, they will have an album called 'Macaroni and cheese is not a vagina.'

(Sausage and girl parts for dinner.)

Interrobang?! is a band name I've wanted to use I learned what the word meant in creative writing last semester. I've mentioned the fictional band both here and here. If I could make music, I'd have the coolest band t-shirts.

Whenever I have a really inappropriate away message like this one up, I always want the next one to be clean so first time viewers don't think I'm a terrible person. But then the next one is about pooping or the human taint and I still look like a filth monger.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home