Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Goodbye class, hello death and frisbee

Well, as of today, many of my friends and I will never have to attend class at the University of Michigan ever again.

Now it's time to relax, take in some sunshine, and WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH THE REST OF MY LIFE?!

College is supposed to be the best years of our lives, and now it's almost over. You know what that means? We're going to be past our primes very, very soon.

Who can play frisbee at a time like this?!

(Nap, irony, etc.)

In response to my rhetorical question: Everyone. Everyone can play frisbee at a time like this. Christ, it's like the Frisbee Fairy went diarrhea crazy all over campus.

Also, could we all just wear little badges that say what we're doing next year? That question hovers over every conversation, just waiting to be asked. "So what are you doing next year?" It's kind of like asking, "What's up...UNTIL YOU DIE?"

Your badge could say "Law school" or "Engineering job." My badge would have a picture of a question mark made of tears.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see a Maddox-esque sketch of said badge.


...my imagination sucks.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home