Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Intestinal evacuation and sleep deprivation

So I've been awake for over 27 hours straight. It is not pretty. Tonight I learned something about what sleep deprivation will do to your behavior.

I ate Thai food for dinner, and that was fine until my large intestine pulled the fire alarm. Small, burning things evacuated my body very quickly and all I could think was, 'My god, I hope everything's ok.'

Well, that finishes up and I realize I'm in the bathroom and we are out of toilet paper. So I do makes the most sense: take off my clothes and take a shower.

That's not normal. That's what a drunk guy does. A drunk guy poops and then gets naked and bathes.

So that's when I got my wake up call and knew I needed to go to bed.

(So, bed.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, that's not right. That's something you might see on the Moid website. But then again, what other options were there?

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home