Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Gestures and a Third Reich reference

So I've covered that whenever I say that my major is psychology, I do a wanking motion. But this isn't the only gesture I make with certain terms. Others include:

'talk to you later' - My fingers start typing, because that's how I talk to people. Hooray, internet!
'testes' - I hold my right hand out as if I'm giving an invisible scrotum a physical.
'make love' - My right hand makes an inappropriately violent insertion motion
'Greek life' - two words: Zeig. Heil.

I hope everybody knows what the 'Zeig heil!' motion looks like. This is a situation where knowledge about the Third Reich becomes your ticket to Giggletown.

Also, Giggletown sounds like a resort for gay clowns.

(Nap, work.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home