Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So that's what the parentheses mean...

I'm tired to the point where I can feel my heart rattling around inside my ribcage, like a muffler being dragged behind a rusty '92 Crown Victoria.

It's time for food and a nap, or this may be my last away message EVER.

(I'm implying death. And no, this isn't what I'm doing. This is an explanation.)

(This is what I'm doing. And it's grabbing dinner.)

So that's what the parentheses mean. Didn't mean to spoil my enigmatic formatting tendencies for all of you.

P.S. This away message is based on the fact that my '92 Crown Victoria's muffler is nearing its death, as indicated by the fact that my car is making what sounds like a death rattle, only "screaming-er."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home