Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Stop fucking up the curve, bitch

This morning I was in the computer lab and I saw this very tall, very pretty woman picking up her printouts. Let me say, some dark thoughts entered my mind at that point...

You ever see a woman who's so pretty you just want to punch her in the face? Then, when she's looking at you, confused and holding her pretty bitch nose that you just broke, you want to yell, 'STOP FUCKING UP THE CURVE, BITCH!'

Seriously, there's 'hey, I'm pretty' then there's 'I'm so pretty that everyone else is ugly by comparison.'

If I'm standing next to a woman who makes me feel ugly before I can even understand why, I'm going to punch her in the teeth.

Humanity. Try it some time, you robot skank.

(Nap.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget sickeningly cute babies. Those are just drooling choking hazards... because I want to strangle the life out of them. All of them.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home