Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Monday, May 29, 2006

Well-deserved images of fecal horror

Well, there's another AIM virus out there. I received an IM from a screen name I'd never talked to before, so I immediately responded with 'go to jayloden.com and fix that.' I stopped myself from adding 'you moron.' Consider it a late New Year's resolution to stop letting people know when they're stupid.

Then I checked the mystery screen name's profile and I noticed that it belonged to a girl that stood me up 2 years ago (plans that she made) then continued to never speak to me. At least until her computer resumed communication between us with a hello virus link. What a bitch.

I should have said, 'Go to (disgusting picture of woman pooping on her own face) and download the AIM fix.'

Then she'd click on that link hoping to get the scary virus off the computer she doesn't understand only to see well-deserved images of fecal horror.

(Chris's, where there is air conditioning and food.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home