Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Friday, June 02, 2006

Eating wings until I'm physically unable to eat more wings

The Heidelberg offers unlimited wings for people who drink two beers. And there are decent beers available for two dollars. This means that if I spend four dollars (plus a dollar tip), I can eat wings until I'm physically unable to eat more wings.

How does the Heidelberg stay in business? I'll tell you why: the lines for the wings are ridonkulous, the trays of them get empty very quickly, and the wings are kinda crappy.

But did I mention that they're free? Because that'll make people wait in long lines regardless of whether or not the free thing is good or not.

Still, that doesn't mean I won't try to make this place go out of business.

(Ending the Heidelberg.)

If I ever get rich, I'm going to every bar in town and putting enough money in the jukebox to play Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl" 30 times in a row. Drunk guys hate that song.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home