Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Homeless people and Sea Monkeys

In this blog entry I talked about what would happen if I put homeless people in my car and then pushed it into a river. I wanted to create a graphic of homeless people in Sea Monkeys-like situations, but I don't have Photoshop on this computer, so all I did was save pictures of homeless people and Sea Monkeys to the desktop.

I've debated taking everything else off and just leaving hobo jpgs 1-5 and seamonkeys.jpg alone on the desktop, so that the next time my girlfriend uses this laptop she can wonder what the hell is wrong with me. And while she's doing that, I'm stealing her TV.

I am a genius.

(bed.)

Unfortunately for me, there are currently no academic institutions that define "genius" as "robbing your girlfriend." However, I've got some free time today, so maybe with a few phone calls I can make that happen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bitch.

Also, there's Photoshop on the Inspiron 8100. It WAS in the Start menu... but who KNOWS what you've done to that computer...

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home