Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

You don't get a Top Eight in prison

Whenever I see a webpage that features someone's picture on the left side and personal information in vertical tables, I usually assume it's a Myspace page.

Imagine my surprise when I view a webpage about a guy from high school on Michigan's prison database and my first instinct is to see who's in his Top Eight.

I scrolled down expecting to see more pictures of people from high school on this guy's 'Myspace page', but instead I found terms like 'Felonious Assault' and 'Asslt w/Int Gr Bod Hrm Less Murder.'

However, I think if you were to embed a Taking Back Sunday mp3 and show this to someone, they'd still assume it was a Myspace page, at least until they saw that this guy was in prison for at least 6 years.

(work.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home