Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A fuck proposal

Yesterday morning I got back from the computer lab at 6:30am after almost finishing a paper. At this point I came close to, as men in labcoats put it, 'snapping inside my own goddamn brain.' My thoughts raced, my body twitched from sleep deprivation, and I couldn't get in a good moment's rest because the stupid paper wasn't even done.

Things like papers should not affect us as humans. They are not part of the survival instinct. I was not hiding from predators or pursuing a mate. An experimental proposal does not directly pertain to me shooting my DNA around in hopes of making little Henrys for the future, yet there I was, shakin' around, losing my grip on reality.

Lesson learned: stop caring about stuff that doesn't directly help you survive, like essays. Unless that paper gets you laid. A well-written Fuck Proposal, perhaps.

(bed.)

Love letters are just fuck proposals that rhyme. Unless you wrote your girlfriend a haiku, in which case you're just lazy, because those things are easy as shit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home