Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Time to rock this paper, scissors

I shall enter the computer lab with no more than a belly full of bagels and a bottle of Vault Zero, a diet-citrus-soft-drink-energy-beverage I got really cheap at Kroger.

Pray for me, away message readers, but like, don't pray for my sins or anything. Just get me a passing grade on this thing and we're cool. Tell Jesus I say hi.

(Time to rock this paper, scissors.)

I got home from the computer lab at about 6:30am. I then proceeded to sleep for an hour, then wake up and get back to work. The scientific process, when written, is just about the most unproductive thing on the planet, and this is coming from a guy who regularly reads at least seven news blogs.

Science, if you want to happen, just happen, but don't make me type out a bunch of shit so I can have permission to see you. Asshole.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home