Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Consistent references to meals

Nothing says, 'I'm ready to present stuff to the class and turn in important papers' like a general feeling of nausea, 4 hours of sleep, and stomach full of reheated sausage and mac 'n cheese.

Who remembers the sausage and mac 'n cheese from earlier? I wrote about that a while ago. Regular readers feel more up to speed at this point, because they remember what I ate for dinner last night. That's the kind of continuity I can promise with my away messages: consistent references to meals.

Well, now that I've wasted everybody's time, I suppose I'll go get ready for my impending doom. Maybe drink a can of V8. Whatever.

(Class, presentation, panic attack, resuscitation, video games screening, home, bed.)

The presentation went well, but the V8 on the way out was kind of gross. If it's supposed to be so good for you, then why do they pack it so full of salt that you have to chew it? It's the Guinness of vegetable drinks. Healthy my ass. Give me a healthy drink I can drink.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home