Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Talking to my grandparents while drunk

I talked to my grandparents on the phone today. Now, before you congratulate me for being a good person, know that I was drunk.

To make matters worse, I was at Buffalo Wild Wings, the loudest of local sports bars. So not only was their dear grandson slurring stuff, but my grandparents heard all sorts of yelling and bad music in the background, too. I am so out of the will.

Also, my computer exploded tonight, so one drive isn't working, and for a while my C: drive couldn't find my OS. So if for some reason my computer is turned off EVER AGAIN, you won't hear from me. Real life friends can always call me if I'm not online, but I feel like I should set up an invasive camera in my bathroom so you internet people can continue to secretly keep track of all my shit. Anonymous jerks.

(Bed.)

There is nothing worse than a sick computer. At least when I'm sick, I know that I'll get better, because the human body is awesome and can do that. My computer just makes kind of a sputtering noise and I get blue screens of death.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey change drunk to panting, and change grandparents to 'cousin i haven't seen in 5 years' and that's fairly similar to a conversation I once had.

Oh yeah change Buffalo Wild Wings to 'tractor pull'.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home