Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The clean secret behind nakedlawyers.com

Tonight I jokingly told Amy to send nude pictures of herself to the Bar Association, because nobody wants an ugly lawyer (look at the ones on TV. Hello, Boner City!). She just kind of sighed, as she often does when I say things. I then offered that maybe nakedlawyers.com would prove me right. And she, being at the computer, actually went to nakedlawyers.com.

Now, the internet hosts many fetishes, and I figured there's got to be people who want to bang lawyers, right? Well, it turns out nakedlawyers.com does NOT show you steamy prosecuties, but rather it forwards you to a website for children's music. I have never been so disgusted to
not see gavels in vaginas in all my life.

Someone hits up the internet hoping to see Judge Judy's naughty bits and then suddenly BAM! A song called 'Mammals Eat Coconuts.' Flaccidtown, USA.

(bed.)

You get forwarded to bobroden.com, a website about some Raffi-type jerk who is in no way affiliated with nude attorneys.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home