Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Friday, February 24, 2006

Dentistry websites and shark attack videos

I'm pretty sure my wisdom teeth are coming in. I haven't heard from a dentist in a while (insurance/money reasons), but the last time I went he said I may not have to have mine removed. However, I should not take comfort in something a dentist said over 2 years ago.

I googled 'wisdom teeth', and I realized that this was a bad idea. I'm about to get more teeth in my mouth, and google returned nothing but pages about impacted wisdom teeth. That's only preparing me to panic. That's like knowing you're going to go swimming with whales in the morning, so you stay up all night watching violent shark attack videos.

All dental woes aside, I've got a 22-page group paper to hand in, a presentation to give, and a final to take. To hell with my teeth. Time to bite the bullet, assuming I can still physically do that.

(Danger.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home