Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Gritty Realism in My Dolphin Simulations

Whenever I log in to Second Life, I don't know what to expect. Given that I've seen people have sex, roleplay as animals, gamble away all their money, dominate, submit, and last but not least, urinate while flying, I don't really know what to expect out of this game.

Either way, I'm going to throw dolphins all over this goddamn virtual world and see if anyone can stop me.

If I found dolphins on my lawn in real life, I'd probably just pour some water on them and try to get them to shut the fuck up, as they'd most likely be screaming.

The ones in Second Life, they just rotate and make happy dolphin noises, which totally kills the gritty realism I want from my dolphin simulations.

(Second Life.)

Not many people even know what Second Life is, which is why I've chosen to start a blog documenting my journeys in this somewhat obscure, freakshow of an online game. A link shall be posted soon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home