Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm 22 today, plus vasectomy humor

It's July 28, which means I'm 22 today.

Amy's parents got me something for my birthday. Supposedly it's 'something that I don't know I need yet', 'something that will help me in adulthood.' I have a sinking feeling I'm going to open a box just to see a piece of paper with the word 'VASECTOMY' written on it.

But in all seriousness, it's probably one of those gifts you don't know you need until you have it, like a snake bite kit or a convincing blond wig.

(22.)

Amy's family ended up getting me a nice leather bag, and I think the best part about getting that leather bag was keeping my vas deferens.

Thanks to everybody who came to Dominick's and got drunk with me. You guys are all gold medalists in the Special Olympics of Friendship.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ned Vizzini said...

awesome! nice post

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... suuuure. Mention the bag but don't mention the sweet ride we got to Dominick's.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home