Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Drink 'til you do Katz

My roommate, Katz, is a really nice guy. Sure, he's not some big, strong man, but he's really nice, even if he's always flipping me off for no reason.

He's a good guy, but he's also single, and I think he deserves a girlfriend. Because of this, whenever a girl's in the apartment, I get excited. Hey! Maybe they'll suddenly fuck!

At parties, when Katz is there, and girls are there, we used to get the girls to play a game called 'Drink 'Til You Do Katz.' To date, no ladies have 'won,' and by 'won' I mean 'gotten blind drunk and made out with my roommate.'

So if you have a friend, ex-girlfriend, or sister that you think Katz should make out with, shoot me an IM, and I'll see if I can rub her face against his until they fall in love (or at least have some sex).

(work.)

Thinking "Maybe they'll suddenly fuck" makes sex seem like a "stop, drop, and roll" kind of thing. "It was just a reflex. The sex alarm went off."

Oh man, if they sell sex alarms, I'm buying one. How can you argue with an alarm? Is it worth jeopardizing your safety by not having sex? It's an alarm, people.

Seriously, though, if anybody knows a respectable lady in the Ann Arbor area, hit me up. We'll arrange a playdate.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may have a roommate for him. But she may have just found someone. Give me a few days to see what happens.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

people at Angell would ignore the sex alarm just like they ignore the fire alarm

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My roommate is once again open for business. However, since the last time I set her up with someone I had never met, I require that they both facebook one another prior to any playdate.

I like how facebook acts as a background check anymore. It's a good thing though cuz the last guy was scary and he got us kicked out of Sports Authority.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda -- I like how you define single as "open for business."

:-)

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home