Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sensitivity toward Hebrews, necrotechnophilia

I am currently resurrecting my old computer from the dead.

People would say I'm playing God if my computer were a human or a very smart dog, but since it's just a computer, we have nothing to worry about.

By the way, for those of you who are Jewish and cannot read His name, I meant 'playing G-d.' For the dyslexic Jews, I meant 'very smart d-g.'

(what about a very smart g-d?)

I bought a keyboard from woot a while back and, after googling for an hour, visiting three buildings, and driving for over an hour over the course of two days, I got it.

Check out this slideshow, but we warned: Images of this sleek, sexy keyboard may suddenly make you want to have sex with your computer.

If you want to have sex with your computer, but your computer is dead (like mine), are you a necrotechnophiliac? Also, if you Google "necrotechnophiliac" in three months when Google's spiders archive this damn page, will you get my page and my page alone? I sure hope so!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home